Stamina’s SpaceMate Folding Stepper not only gives a great low-impact, calorie burning, cardiovascular workout, but tones the calves, buttocks, thighs, and hips, too.
The SpaceMate Folding Stepper gives a workout comparable to the larger more expensive stepper workouts, yet with the pull of a pin the SpaceMate Folding Stepper folds and rolls for easy storage and portability.
- Independent design stepping action
- Two adjustable-resistance hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion
- Foam covered handlebars for comfortable gripping
- Battery-operated electronic monitor tracks number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout, workout time, and calories burned
- Folds to store away in the closet or under the bed
- Rolls for easy portability
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors also prevent skidding
- Slide resistance pedals for added comfort and stability
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Attractive pewter-colored frame
- Assembled size: 30.25"(77cm) long x 16.25"(41cm) wide x 54.50"(138cm) tall.
- Folded size: 38.5"(98cm) long x 16.25"(41cm) wide x 9.50"(24cm) tall.
- Recommended use:
Use at home for cardiovascular workouts. Folds and stores away.
Heavy duty steel frame
- Product Color:
Adjustable resistance hydraulic cylinders
- Comfort Elements:
Skid resistant foot pedals and floor protectors
- Targeted Training:
Improves cardiovascular fitness
SpaceMate® Folding Stepper, owner's manual
30.25 x 16.25 x 54.5
- Product Weight:
- Weight Limit:
1 year frame/90 days parts
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520 or send written notification to the address listed on the Contact Us page of this website.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.