Rowing is proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout with less stress to your joints, the Stamina® Air Rower 1399 lets you quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks.
- Wind resistance provides efficient, smooth rowing stroke
- Multi-function monitor displays speed, distance, time and calories burned
- Upholstered, padded, sliding seat makes rowing comfort and sliding easy
- Large footplates accommodate any size user
- Adjustable nylon foot straps hold feet securely in place
- Oversized seat rail supports smooth-sliding seat
- Angled seat rail for easy seat return
- Sturdy steel construction that’s built to last
- Textured grips keep hands stable and comfortable while rowing
- Foldable frame makes storage simple
- Nylon rowing strap for enhanced durability
- Floor protectors to safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding
- Assembled size—77” long x 18″ wide x 22″ tall
- Folded size—48” long x 18″ wide x 28″ tall
HOME GYM GUIDE
BUILD THE PERFECT HOME GYM
Cardio and Work.
Rowing is widely recommended by trainers for cardio and total-body strength. The ATS Air Rower 1399 is the solution. Air resistance provides a dynamic workout. As you pull harder, you’ll feel more resistance. Ease off and you’ll feel less. The rower features a comfortable, padded seat. The textured footplates and adjustable straps keep your feet secure. The pivoting action foot plates provide more range of motion. The padded rowing handle keeps your hands comfortable. The aluminum rail and ball-bearing rollers provide a smooth rowing stroke. The multi-function monitor tracks speed, distance, time and calories burned during your workout. The nylon rowing strap was designed for maximum durability. Your floor will stay protected with the non-skid end caps. After you’ve completed your exercise, pull the pin to fold up the frame. Use the built-in wheels to roll it away for easy storage. Experience the proven benefits of rowing with the Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399.