Double Your Focus on Fitness
Widely recommended to help achieve peak cardiovascular fitness and strength, rowing machines offer the incredibly effective total body workout you want. And when you add the ability to rapidly burn fat and increase metabolism with stationary cycling, the Stamina® Conversion II® Recumbent Bike/Rower is the perfect specimen. It lets you maintain two low-impact, high-payoff aerobic routines with just one station-in the convenience and comfort of home. Plus, it has the technology and comfort feature you want and need to stay motivated to row and ride.
Rower for Total-Body Workout
When you row, you don’t have to hit every station at the gym because it’s all-encompassing. The Conversion II® Recumbent Bike/Rower not only features innovative home rowing machine technology; it eliminates your need for a gym membership entirely. Whether starting the path to good health today or you’ve already got that hard body and simply need to save time by exercising at home, this indoor rowing machine will work all major muscle groups and help you achieve complete fitness.
Recumbent Bike for Lower-Body Workout
Fitness is all about focus. And when your focus is set on tightening thighs, hips and buttocks without putting extra stress on joints, this recumbent bike offers the workout to make it happen. Our super-quiet recumbent exercise bike features a semi-reclined position that’s designed to tone your lower body while providing an aerobic challenge to increase your heart rate and efficiently kick calories and fat to the curb.
- Machine doubles as a recumbent bike and a rower
- Rower allows additional upper body strengthening exercises, including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks and forearm curls
- Deluxe housing offers eight levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
- Machine also doubles as a leg press when you attach the rowing handle to the seat hook
- New, sleek multi-function electronic monitor with a larger LCD display for easier reading
- Electronic monitor tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse
- Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure heart beats per minute
- Padded rowing handle
- Tension control is easy to reach
- Seat and seatback made of molded foam pad for added comfort
- Pivoting rowing footplates
- Pedal foot straps hold feet securely in place
- Rowing beam manufactured with aluminum
- Equipment offers sturdy steel construction
- Wheels for easy portability
- Foldable frame for storage
- Assembled size is 75.5"long x 20" wide x 27" high
- Folded size is 35.5" long x 20" wide x 56" high
- Warranty covers frame for 3 years and parts for 90 days
- Recommended use:
Use in your home for toning legs, buttocks, back, torso, shoulders and arms. Improves cardiovascular fitness for healthy heart and lungs, and helps you lose and maintain a healthy weight.
- Product Color:
Smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- Comfort Elements:
Molded, padded seat
- Targeted Training:
75.5 x 20 x 27
- Product Weight:
- Weight Limit:
3 years frame/90 days parts
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520 or send written notification to the address listed on the Contact Us page of this website.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.