Stamina® InStride® Pro Electronic StepperSteppers
For a great cardiovascular workout when you are limited on space, Stamina’s® InStride® Pro Electronic Stepper is the solution. The InStride Pro Electronic Stepper weighs just 20 pounds and has a footprint of only 12 inches wide x 16 inches long, so you can use your Stepper anywhere: while you are watching television, while on the phone, in your sunroom, outside, or even at work. The Stamina InStride Pro Electronic Stepper is even small enough to toss into a workout bag and take along. Resistance is provided by two hydraulic cylinders for smooth steps that work your calves, thighs, and buttocks as well as your core, while the aerobic aspect of the stepper helps you burn calories and fat. Two rubber resistance tubes connect to the stepper to add an upper body workout to your cardio routine. The InStride Pro Electronic Stepper comes with the Stepper Workout DVD with Mia Finnegan. The battery-operated multifunctional fitness monitor times each workout and counts the number of steps, so you stay motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals.
- Four removable toning bands, one set of light resistance and one set of medium resistance, with two easy-grip foam handles and two nylon hand straps to add an upper body workout to your step routine
- Remove the toning bands to use alone for total body strength training
- Compact design lets you work out anywhere and stores away in small spaces
- Two hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion
- Battery-operated electronic monitor tracks the number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout, workout time, and calories burned
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wide, textured steps keep feet secure during your workout
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors also prevent skidding
- Assembled size: 16.25"(41.3cm) long x 12.125"(30.8cm) wide by 12.25"(31.1cm) tall
- Weight: 20 pounds (9.07 kg)
- Maximum user weight 250 lbs.
- Caution: The resistance tubes contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
- Recommended use:
Use for an effective cardiovascular workout and strength training. Use the removable toning bands with the stepper and alone.
- Product Color:
Medium resistance toning bands
- Comfort Elements:
Wide, textured, non-slip foot pedals and skid resistant floor protectors.
- Targeted Training:
Improves cardiovascular fitness, tones upper body, and aids in weight loss.
InStride® Plus Electronic Stepper, owner's manual, workout DVD
Light assembly required
16.25 x 12.125 x 12.25
- Product Weight:
- Weight Limit:
1 year frame/90 days parts
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520 or send written notification to the address listed on the Contact Us page of this website.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.