Refurbished AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5005AeroPilates
The AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5005 offers five resistance cords, the most we have ever offered. With 1 yellow (.5) 2 black (1) and 2 red (1.5) cords, you are able to set 16 levels of resistance to make your workout as intense or easy as you prefer.
The introduction of the yellow cord (.5) means that the AeroPilates aficionado can now truly challenge their core. As you know, using more cords is harder on the major mobilizing muscles, but fewer cords make the exercise more intense on the core.
The AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5005 reformer has many other extra features including a wider platform, for more upper body space, a larger Cardio Rebounder, a wider standing platform to challenge your balance, fur hand grips and is able to hold up to 350lbs. The upper body Pull-Up Bar is included to specifically target your arms, shoulders, and upper back. It also allows you to adjust the height of the straps, which alters the angle and intensity of each exercise.
For a larger user or simply one who wants the top of the line reformer, the AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5005 is able to provide more comfort and luxury in your AeroPilates routine.
- Adjustable resistance with 5 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords : 2 black, 2 Red and 1 yellow
- Padded black platform (23.5” wide)
- White steel frame
- Taller (2”) Cardio Rebounder
- Padded, flared, wider foot bar
- High density foam shoulder pads
- Padded, 3-position adjustable head rest
- Six non-skid supports, two on each end and two in the middle, for added stability
- Furry hand & foot straps for added comfort
- Pull-up bar attachment for upper body work and adjustable strap height
- Wider (x2) standing platform with textured surface for better balance and control
- 2 DVD’s with 2 Workouts
- AeroPilates Level 1 Pure Pilates
- AeroPilates Level 1 Simply Cardio
- AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
- 30-Day Jumpstart Program
- Foldable frame with wheels for easy portability and storage
- Clips to make changing rope lengths quick and easy
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
- Product weight: 63 lbs.
- Dimensions assembled: 85”L x 23”W x 9”H
- Dimensions folded: 44"L x 23"W x 9"H
- Needs Large Stand (55-4150)
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
- Recommended use:
Full body strength, toning, lengthening, mobility, flexibility, and weight loss.
- Product Color:
White frame with Peacock Blue Pad
- Targeted Training:
Reformer Plus 5005, Owner's Manual, 2 DVDs, Full color workout chart
Some assembly required
85 x 30 x 20
- Folded Dimensions:
44 x 23 x 9
- Product Weight:
- Weight Limit:
3 Years Frame, 90 days parts
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520 or send written notification to the address listed on the Contact Us page of this website.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.