The Stamina AeroPilates Performer Plus 5003 offers five resistance cords plus extra features to give you a more comfortable and more effective AeroPilates workout.
* Five cords--two red power cords, two black regular resistance cords, and one yellow light resistance cord--give you the optimal resistance to build your strength, flexibility, range of motion and cardiovascular fitness
* AeroPilates Pull-up bar and Free-Form Cardio Rebounder included.
* Upgraded pulley ropes for a smoother, quieter pull with more durability.
* Metal pulley brackets for reduced noise and longer life.
* Cord adjustment on the hand/foot straps for easier, more precise adjustment.
* An extended standing platform for secure standing exercises to strengthen and tone the inner and outer thighs.
* A footbar with thicker padding to protect sensitive feet.
*Two new DVDs produced exclusively for the five cord reformer.
*Wide moving platform with cushion for added support.
*A stronger frame to support up to 350 lbs.
Recommended use: Use to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and range-of-motion.
Material: Solid steel frame, vinyl upholstery
Product Color: White frame, black pad
Resistance: Five heavy-duty, elastic resistance cords: 2 red power cords, 2 black regular resistance (40% the resistance of the red cords), and one yellow lighter resistance (65% the resistance of the black cords)
Comfort Elements: Padded moving platform, extra padding on footbar, 3 positon headrest, furry hand/foot grips, adjustable ropes, high-density foam shoulder pads, large standing platform
Targeted Training: Total body full range of motion training for strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness
Includes: AeroPilates Reformer Plus, two workout DVDs, AeroPilates, Pull-Up Bar, cardio rebounder, footbar, owner's manual
Assembly: Some assembly required
Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0
Product Weight: 0 lbs
Weight Limit: 350 lbs
3 years frame/90 days parts
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520 or send written notification to the address listed on the Contact Us page of this website. If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly or register on-line.